Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Two posts in one day???

I know can it be? But I just wanted to get this out there for those who might have missed it on the website.

I have recently become a member of http://www.digiscrapdayz.com/shop/ and I was able to create two fabulous layouts using CBT Scraps Dance Away kit. I'm a HUGE Elvis fan and I wanted to do a layout of him (and one day of my trip to Graceland) and this awesome kit provided the perfect "catch"


This other layout is from my wedding. I had a very "traditional" wedding going for the vintage times (very simple). I was able to spruce up part of the reception a little with the same kit by CBT Scraps in this layout....


I am working on some others to be posted soon... wish me luck!!!


Truly Scrappin,
Melanie

3 comments:

  1. New follower from sb.com here. Love the blog and layout!!

    ReplyDelete