Friday, March 2, 2012

A Photo Scavenger Hunt.... Help a creatively blocked friend!!


Hello Friends! Well, I have T minus 4 days until I welcome Baby Presley into the Sareyani Family. Boy am I excited to get rid of this baby bump. I have burnt my belly on the stove multiple times and it is getting harder to wash the dishes! But I need yall's help...

I have one more layout to accomplish before I go into the hospital for a couple of days. So I'm sending my friends on a photo(s) scavenger hunt. I need some good ideas that can be used to go with CBT Scrap Patched Love Kit (found @ http://www.digiscrapdayz.com/shop/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=1182)

I just adore this kit, such pretty embellies and papers! But I think that because the kit is too cute for words, I'm having a hard time finding the "perfect" photo to fit it. SO, if anyone has any ideas of some cute photos that they can find, I'd so appreciate it. Keep in mind the photo's will be used publically on scrapbook forums and my blog, so don't send in anything you may not want the public to see. There is always a chance where it might be edited or used for magazines, challenges, and other media, so again please be aware.

It can be of ANY picture you may think of (as long as you have rights to the picture), but doesn't have to be of a person specifically. I hope I can count on some creative inspiration from you guys!!


 




Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh pinks and browns - one of my all time fav colour combos, very chic and very girlie! Following you now... hope you'll pop on over and say 'hi' !! :)

    ReplyDelete