Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I absolutely LOVED this kit I used by BLT DeZignZ called My Everyday Valentine Kit. I wasn't too sure where exactly the LO was going. First it started in the direction of just being a LO of the kit contents,such as the awesome stool arrangement and maybe a bouquet arrangement of the flowers included. But as I was working... a little head kept popping up in my mind! A little Austin head I might add. A little girly for the birth of a boy??? I think NOT!!!! Hope you enjoy....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those pictures are just perfect aren't they! Great Layout Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Those pictures are so cute. I am now a follower. I found you over at sb.com on the blogspot thread. I have a new blog at www.kristinscraftcorner.blogspot.com. Hope you will stop by and maybe become a follower.

    ReplyDelete